Report Financial Loss

To report potential or already existing financial loss fill out the form below and describe the case as accurately as possible. Our specialist will contact you soon and help you with a solution.

What counts as financial loss?

  • Damages caused to the property by the tenant

  • Any missing rent or utility payments

If you are our contractual customer and would like legal assistance please contact us via the contact form or call +48 22 695 53 79 (M-F 09:00-16:00).

Get in touch with us below